Online registration ends on 6/22/23 at 11:59pm
Looking to progress your skills, and finally conquer your fears of getting those wheels off the ground? Foundations in the Air focuses on the building blocks necessary to confidently tackle drops and table-top jumps.
This is an all Women's class.
- Body Positioning & Balance
- Jumping Foundations
Prerequisites: Mountain Bike Foundations Level 2 or Progression Sessions.
Students are responsible for supplying their own bike and equipment for all Evergreen classes & camps.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE based on financial need! Contact email@example.com for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I apply for a scholarship for a camp or class?
- Does Evergreen provide bikes or equipment for camps and classes?
- What do I bring to class / camp?
- Do camps and classes happen rain or shine?
- What is your registration cancellation and refund policy for events and classes?
26150 SE Issaquah-Fall City Rd
Issaquah, WA 98029