Cancellation refunds are based on the number of days’ notice given prior to the event. No refunds are available 180 days after purchase and a credit will be issued instead.
- 14+ days prior to event: Full refund, less a $35 cancellation fee.
- Fewer than 14 Days prior to event: No credit or refund.
- 14+ days prior to event: Full refund.
- 3-14 days prior to start of class: Credit toward alternate Evergreen class in the same calendar year OR a refund, less a $35 cancellation fee.
- Fewer than 72 hours prior to start of class: No credit or refund.
Other Events (Bike Fest, Winterstoke, etc.)
- 7+ days prior to event: Full refund.
- Fewer than 7 days prior to event: No credit or refund.
Acts of Mother Nature (smoke, heat, lightning, etc.)
For camps and classes, Evergreen Staff will consult the Washington Department of Ecology website for updates on air quality and heat. If threat levels at specific trail locations are deemed unhealthy (AQI Category 'Unhealthy', over 104*, or another hazard deemed unsafe by Evergreen staff), class will be canceled.
We will reach out to all families, first via email then via phone call, by 8:00AM to cancel camp for the day. If your child has additional health concerns or sensitivities and must be withheld from camp, please let us know as soon as possible.
If a postponement / reschedule is not possible, we will offer a refund of 75% for the total number of canceled days. These conditions pose a huge threat to outdoor recreation organizations, and we are grateful for your support and understanding.
COVID-19 Special Circumstances
If a class needs to be canceled because Evergreen deems it unsafe during the pandemic, arrangements will be made to transfer your registration. If a transfer cannot be made, a full refund is available.