Cancellation refunds are based on the number of days notice given prior to the event.
- 14+ days prior to event: Full refund, less a $35 processing fee.
- Fewer than 13 Days prior to event: No credit or refund.
- 14+ days prior to event: Full refund.
- 72+ hours prior to start of class: Credit toward alternate Evergreen class in the same calendar year OR a refund, less a $35 processing fee.
- Fewer than 72 hours prior to start of class: No credit or refund.
Other Events (Bike Fest, Winterstoke, etc.)
- 7+ days prior to event: Full refund.
- Fewer than 7 days prior to event: No credit or refund.
Acts of Mother Nature (smoke, heat, lightning, etc.)
For camps and classes, Evergreen Staff will consult the Washington Department of Ecology website for updates on air quality and heat. If threat levels at specific trail locations are deemed unhealthy (AQI Category 'Unhealthy', over 104*, or another hazard deemed unsafe by Evergreen staff), class will be cancelled.
We will reach out to all families, first via email then via phone call, by 8:00AM to cancel camp for the day. If your child has additional health concerns or sensitivities and must be withheld from camp, please let us know as soon as possible.
If two or more camp days are cancelled due to smoke, heat, or other concerns, we will offer a refund for the total number of cancelled days, at 50% of the per diem rate. These conditions pose a huge threat to outdoor recreation organizations, and we are grateful for your support and understanding.
COVID-19 Special Circumstances
If a class needs to be cancelled because Evergreen deems it unsafe during the pandemic, arrangements will be made to transfer your registration. If a transfer cannot be made, a full refund is available.