Frequently Asked Questions
Parents often wish to carpool out to camp with other parents in their area. Because we are still operating within a pandemic, carpooling is currently discouraged. We look forward to a future where we can resume sharing space and reducing the impact on our planet!
Sure, as long as they’re well behaved and happy to hang out on the trail with a bunch of other people and dogs. In fact, we encourage you to bring your kids out and make a family day of it!
Mountain bike camp is a closed learning environment; therefore, anyone not registered as a camper is not allowed to come to camp to ride along. You are free to ride the park yourself during camp hours, but may not join camp. This is to keep all campers’ safe, focused, and engaged.
Donating stock is an excellent way for you to support our mission; it's tax-deductible, and when you donate your stock surplus to Evergreen, you are giving 20% more than if you sold the stock and then made a cash donation. The reason is simple: no capital gain taxes.*
Donating through our partner StockDonator is FREE to you, and you will receive a receipt for the total value of your donations. Evergreen does not hold stock, and StockDonator will turn your donated shares into cash for the trails. StockDonator is a secure, fast and simple way to gift stock. They take care of all the paperwork and notify you when funds are disbursed
*Please consult and confirm with your financial advisor.
Of course! Please call us at 206-524-2900 or send a check to:
Please include your name, address, phone number, membership level and e-mail address!
COVID-19 and Evergreen Programs
All participants, volunteers, staff, etc. will be expected to:
- Be COVID-19 symptom-free within the 10 days prior to participating in an Evergreen activity; complete daily health survey before entering an Evergreen program area (i.e. symptom chart, temperature, etc.)
- Confirm no contact with individual displaying COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days
- Be able to maintain 6ft physical distance
- Wear a mask anytime close contact (less than 6ft) is required, including during any bike checks, times when you're stopped for discussion, or if you come into contact with other trail users (per the WA State Dept. of Health guidelines and CDC).
- Work parties hosted in King County only; volunteers and staff must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 - a King County mandate requirement. Fully vaccinated means that a person is at least 14 days post-completion of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine.
Classes will be cancelled for severe weather, such as heavy rain, wind or extreme temperatures or air quality. For camps and classes, Evergreen Staff will consult the Washington Department of Ecology website for updates on air quality and heat. If threat levels at specific trail locations are deemed unhealthy (AQI Category 'Unhealthy', over 104*, or another hazard deemed unsafe by Evergreen staff), class will be cancelled.
You will be contacted via email and then phone call if a class or camp is cancelled. If postponing / rescheduling is not an option, we will offer a 75% refund for the total number of cancelled days. These conditions pose a huge threat to outdoor recreation organizations, and we are grateful for your support and understanding.
You do not have to be a member to participate in Evergreen MTB classes. Evergreen members receive a substantial discount on all education program classes, clinics, and camps, just one benefit of having a membership. For intermediate to advanced classes, the discount on classes for members equals the cost of an individual membership. So sign up today and get discounts on future classes and much more! You can go here to join!
No, not automatically because those are on two different systems. If you'd like to have your donation count towards a membership, please email BryanR@evergreenmtb.org to be added manually. If you’d like to simply start or renew your membership, please go to our membership page.
To cancel, please notify us at email@example.com . If you give us a minimum of 72 hour notice, we can issue a credit or move you to another class. Credits must be used during the same education program year.
The best way is to get in touch is via text message to the Camp Lead (number will be provided prior to camp via email). You may also text or call your campers cell phone directly. However, keep in mind that cell phone going off while riding is distracting, and we will have riders silence their phones during drills and trail rides. They will have the opportunity to check their phones during snack, lunch and prior to the end of the day.
If you've stumbled across a bug on this website, please contact us here, and include the following information:
- Link to the page where you've encountered it
- What were you trying to achieve
- What were the actual results
- The error message if one was displayed
Thank you so much for helping us improve the site!
If you forgot your password (or if you never knew it to begin with ... e.g. because we set up your account for you), you can reset it easily in three steps:
- Visit the Login page and click on the "Forgot password?" link.
- When the page reloads, enter your email we have on record for your account, answer the challenge question and click on the Save button.
- Check your email inbox for a message from the website with a link that will take you to a page where you can set up a new password. Please NOTE: Check your Spam folder if you don't receive the email within 5 minutes.
First off - please note you can use your email or username to log in on our website.
If you do want to retrieve your username, however, you can do so easily in three steps:
- Visit the Login page and click on the "Forgot username?" link.
- When the page reloads, enter your email we have on record for your account, answer the challenge question and click on the Submit button.
- Check your email inbox for a message from the website with your username. Please NOTE: Check your Spam folder if you don't receive the email within 5 minutes.
If you signed up for a monthly membership or set up monthly donations, and your credit card expired, you may need to change it so your good karma doesn't run out ;-)
Fortunately, it's super easy to make the update:
- Log into the site (https://www.evergreenmtb.org/login)
- Go to My >> My Dashboard (or https://www.evergreenmtb.org/my-dashboard)
- In the Your contributions section, locate the recurring payment and click on the Change Billing Details link
Thank you for supporting Evergreen!
You can have up to five (5) people living under the same roof on any one family membership. We do need each person on your membership listed in our system so please do so in the text box provided on the membership sign-up page. To sign up for or renew a membership, please go here.
If you need to contact all ride attendees, here's how to do it (it's a bit cumbersome at the moment but we're working on a more user-friendly solution).
Please note you must be logged in to perform these steps:
- On the event page: highlight and copy (Ctrl+C or Cmd+C on Mac) the attendees' usernames
- Click on the "My" button at the top >> Private Messaging
- On the Private Messaging screen: click on the Compose link
- In the Compose form: click into the "To" window and paste the usernames (Ctrl+V or Cmd+V on Mac)
- Add commas between the usernames, e.g.: MtnPavlas, biker1, woodyallen
- Type the message
- Click on "Send"
Note: If you are NOT the event organizer and want to send a message to all attendees, including the event organizer, you need to copy/paste (or simply type) his/her username into the "To" field as well (you can find it in the event header).