What to bring:
- Mountain bike (if you are in need of a bike, please email ASAP)
- Helmet- Must be CPSC or Snell certified. (See label inside of helmet). We discourage full face helmets as this class will be primarily cross country riding on trails
- Sturdy shoes-for walking and biking (no open-toed shoes or sandals)
- Water bottle or hydration pack
- Bike gloves
- Sunscreen- Apply before each class and dress appropriately for the weather. (Shorts and t-shirt on hot days, rain jacket on rainy days)
- Platform/flat pedals are highly encouraged
- Face mask (See Covid guidelines below)
Things to check on your bike before class:
- Please remove kickstand prior to class
- Air pressure/Tires: Tire pressure should be between 25 to 35 lbs
- Chain and Drive Train: Look for rust or gummed up areas that may need to be cleaned and lubed
- Brakes: Roll your bike, apply each brake separately checking for stopping ability. Make sure brake pads are not worn out.
Requirements of each student in our effort to mitigate COVID-19 risk.
Before coming to each class:
- Please perform a daily symptoms self-assessment
- Take your temperature. Do you have a temperature above 100.4?
- Do you have any COVID-related symptoms?
- Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- If you answer yes to any of these questions, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CLASS. We would be happy to refund or reschedule to a camp later in the season.
You are expected to bring a mask that can cover mouth and nose, any material is acceptable (state guidelines), to wear in case close, prolonged contact is required (such as in the case of provoding first aid).