Classes, Dirt Camps
What to bring:
- Mountain bike - must be functioning correctly with hand brakes and gearing
- Helmet- Must be CPSC or Snell certified. (See label inside of helmet)
- Sturdy shoes-for walking and biking (no open-toed shoes or sandals)
- Water bottle or hydration pack
- Bike gloves
- Layers appropriate for the weather
- Platform/flat pedals
Things to check on your bike before class:
- Please remove kickstand prior to class
- Air pressure/Tires: Tire pressure should be between 25 to 35 lbs
- Chain and Drive Train: Look for rust or gummed up areas that may need to be cleaned and lubed
- Brakes: Roll your bike, apply each brake separately checking for stopping ability. Make sure brake pads are not worn out.
Requirements of each student in our effort to mitigate COVID-19 risk.
Before coming to each class:
- Please perform a daily symptoms self-assessment
- Take your temperature. Do you have a temperature above 100.4?
- Do you have any COVID-related symptoms?
- Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- If you answer yes to any of these questions, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CLASS.