Please note: The series takes place once a week over the course of 4 (or 3) weeks:
1: Saturday, 6/10, 9am -11am
2: Saturday, 6/17, 9am -11am
3: Saturday, 6/24, 9am -11am
4: Saturday, 7/1, 9am -11am
Learned the basics and ready to take your skills out on the trail? Progression Sessions are a ride series for those seeking to improve their skills and become stronger, more confident riders. Each class (3/4 in total) focuses on 2-3 skills in depth while out on the trails. Riders will receive feedback and guidance from our experienced instructors in a relaxed and fun setting while getting plenty of trail time.
- Review balance, body position, braking, descending
- Climbing, slow speed cornering, shifting
- Trail skills including roll downs and berms
- High-speed cornering
- Obstacle clearing
Prerequisites: Mountain Bike Foundations Level 1/Beginner.
Students are responsible for supplying their own bike and equipment for all Evergreen classes & camps.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE based on financial need! Contact email@example.com for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I apply for a scholarship for a camp or class?
- Does Evergreen provide bikes or equipment for camps and classes?
- What do I bring to class / camp?
- Do camps and classes happen rain or shine?
- What is your registration cancellation and refund policy for events and classes?
26150 SE Issaquah-Fall City Rd
Issaquah, WA 98029