CANCELED DUE TO WIND! Crank Sisters Intermediate Tiger ride
Crank Sisters' Intermediate ride at Tiger
- This ride is for anyone who identifies as female
- Crank Sisters has a no-drop policy.
About the Trails / Ride/ Grunt Rating
We will start with 2.5- 3 mile climb. We will go slower but at a steady pace, with a few stops. Be ready for 1300-1600” elevation gain:) We will either go directly to Side Hustle or drop in to East Tiger. Both are blue level downhill only trails.
Masterlink- Quick link - Road - Side Hustle
Masterlink - Quick link - Road - East Tiger - Side Hustle
RSVP / Canceling RSVP
- Before you RSVP for this ride, please sign the waiver at https//.www.evergreenmtb.org/my/waiver. This waiver needs to be signed once a year. When you click the link, it will tell you whether you have signed this year. If not, it will give you a link to sign it.
- Please cancel your RSVP before the ride time if you can’t make the ride. Text the rider leader if you have to cancel within two hours of the ride. Please RSVP at least 2 hours before the ride.
- Please perform a COVID symptoms self-assessmen: Do you have any COVID-related symptoms? Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 10 days? If you answer yes to any of these questions, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE RIDE and contact the ride leader. If the leader is sick, they will contact riders about cancelation.
We will be meeting at the Tiger Summit Upper Parking lot by the bathrooms.
Google Maps link:
Ride leader contact info
- Aurora Paz 408-823-1231. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about this ride
- Please bring a mountain bike in good working order, helmet, 2 liters of water, electrolytes, backpack with some snacks, and spare bike tube and tire levers
- Bonus items I like in my pack: mini first aid kit, multi tool, patch kit, master link for my chain, tire pump (hand pump or CO2), and clothing layers if the weather warrants it.Bonus items in my car: floor pump, shock pump, chain lube, lip balm, sunscreen, more water and food.
Conditions for cancellation
(heavy wind, lightning, flooding, illness, etc.) If a ride must be canceled, the ride leader will attempt to contact anyone signed up by 8pm the day before the ride.
Google Maps link: