Website - Calendar
- Leisurely: Allows for maintaining a conversation among all riders pretty much at all times. Riders stay in one group. (The ride must be on a wide and easy double track).
- Social: Adjacent riders should be able to talk to each other. Riders stay in one group.
- Moderate: Frequent re-groups (at least, at every major trail junction).
- Fast: Occasional re-groups (Each rider still waits for the one behind at most trail junctions).
- Race: No re-groups. (Any race or RATT rides).