Crank Sisters Intermediate Ride - Paradise Valley
Crank Sisters Intermediate Ride: Paradise Valley. This ride is for riders who can ride on trails with varying roots and rocks as well as some short hills.
- This ride is for anyone who identifies as female.
- Expect to ride for 2-2.5 hours.
- Crank Sisters has a no-drop policy--we will regroup often.
- Before you RSVP for this ride, please sign the waiver at https//.www.evergreenmtb.org/my/waiver: Right click and click open in new window. This waiver needs to be signed once a year. When you click the link, it will tell you whether you have signed this year. If not, it will give you a link to sign it.
- Please cancel your RSVP before the ride time if you can’t make the ride. Text the rider leader Jessica Peterson: 206-999-2316 if you have to cancel within two hours of the ride. Please RSVP at least 2 hours before the ride.
- Please be on time - we cannot wait more than 10 minutes for late arrivers. If you sign up and decide not to come, PLEASE text me so we know who's going to ride!
- Meet at the main trailhead off Paradise Lake Road at 10am ready to ride. https://goo.gl/maps/ZvQaSBkAzCg73bfA9
- Please bring a mountain bike in good working order, helmet, 1+ liters of water, snacks, and spare bike tube.
About the Trails / Ride / Grunt Rating:
- Paradise is mainly a cross country trail system with pretty forested trails. There are rooty and rocky sections as well as a few short hills.
Conditions for cancellation: (heavy wind, lightning, flooding etc.) If a ride must be canceled, the ride leader will attempt to contact anyone signed up by 3pm the day before the ride or in the morning day of ride.