Evergreen Crank Sisters Intermediate Fast Ride: Big Finn/Saint Edwards. This ride is for riders who can ride consistantly on trails with up and downhills with few stops.
- This ride is for anyone who identifies as female
- Crank Sisters has a no-drop policy--we will regroup often.
Before you RSVP for this ride, please sign the waiver at https//.www.evergreenmtb.org/my/waiver: Right click and click open in new window. This waiver needs to be signed once a year. When you click the link, it will tell you whether you have signed this year. If not, it will give you a link to sign it.
Please cancel your RSVP before the ride time if you can’t make the ride. Text the rider leader Bobbie Howard: 425-219-3110 if you have to cancel within two hours of the ride.Please RSVP at least 2 hours before the ride.
About the Trails / Ride / Grunt Rating:
Big Finn/Saint Edwards is forested pretty trails mainly a Cross Country trail system; There are steep short hills with beautiful single track with some flowy sections. This ride is for riders who can ride consistantly on trails with up and downhills with few stops.
Big Finn Hill Park Lacrosse Fields, 8000 NE 138th St, Kirkland, WA 98034
- Restroom: there is a restroom at Big Finn five
Ride leader contact info: Bobbie Howard (425) 219-3110. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about this ride
- Please bring a mountain bike in good working order, helmet, 2 liters of water, electrolytes, backpack with some snacks, and spare bike tube.
Conditions for cancellation: (heavy wind, lightning, flooding etc.) If a ride must be canceled, the ride leader will attempt to contact anyone signed up by 3pm the day before the ride
Before coming to the ride (for both ride leaders & participants):
- Make sure to fill out our online waiver
- Please perform a COVID symptoms self-assessment
- Do you have any COVID-related symptoms?
- Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- If you answer yes to any of these questions, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE RIDE