Cranksisters Soaring Eagle Beginner/Intermediate/ ride
This ride is for anyone 18 or older who identifies as female.
We will meet at the cul de sac at the end of Trossachs Boulevard. From Duthie HIll Park, go East (right) on Duthie Hill Road, turn left on Trossachs Boulevard and drive to the end.
Meet at 10am. Please be on time--we cannot wait more than 10 minutes for late arrivers.
Trails: fun, flowy, beginner friendly with some climbing. Expect to ride 1.5-2 hours with breaks.
Ride Leaders: Robin Reardon 206-430-0788 and Rachel Robinson
While we’re outside in the fresh air, it is important that we take precautions to minimize the risk of spreading COVID. Sorry, but we can't accept "walk-ons". You do need to sign up here before arriving. IF YOU CANNOT MAKE THE RIDE, PLEASE CANCEL YOUR SPOT ONLINE AND/OR CONTACT THE RIDE LEADER ASAP SO THAT YOUR SPOT CAN BE OPENED UP FOR SOMEONE ELSE.
In addition, please read the below carefully.
Before coming to the ride (for both ride leaders & participants):
· Please perform a symptoms self-assessment
o Take your temperature. Do you have a temperature above 100.4?
o Do you have any COVID-related symptoms?
o Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
o If you answer yes to any of these questions, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE RIDE
Expectations for riders & leaders:
· Required equipment: You are expected to bring a mask that can cover mouth and nose, any material is acceptable (state guidelines), gloves (your biking gloves are OK), and eye covering (sunglasses, etc are OK). Please note that without this PPE, we will have to ask you to leave the ride.
· Please bring hand sanitizer to use as needed if touching of a common surface is required
· You will be asked to wear your mask anytime close contact (less than 6ft) is required for an extended period of time (>5 min), including during any bike checks, times when you're stopped for discussion, or if you come into contact with other trail users.
· Please bear with us as we try to navigate group rides during a time of social distancing and additional hygiene. It's a learning process for all of us and we appreciate your flexibility and cooperation.