Tapeworm Trail Network
Skill builder ride, nice quick after-work destination. It takes 1-2 hours to ride everything. This is a small system of trails that are tightly wound to make the most of a power utility company lot. There are now six trails: Crop Circles (only 1/2 can be ridden), The Tapeworm, Parasite, Mr. DNA, The Silkworm and BermSled. The CycoActive map is out of date and currently only lists a few of the trails, but it will get you started in the right direction. This is a trashy section of young deciduous trees, don't expect nice forest (this area is great night riding, just be cautious of low hanging branches).
Couple trail highlights:
- Bermsled: Flowy downhill with berms and jumps
- Mr. DNA: Technical with roots and rocks
- Parasite: Technical with sharp turns, roots, and log piles, many short steep ups and downs
- Tapeworm: Technical with structures, roots, drops, short uphills and log piles.
- Cropcircles: Maze-Like ride
- Silkworm: Flowy XC with optional drops, structures, and berms
- Main Path: Fire road/singletrack, easy, not hard features