Whether you're new to riding or have been hitting the trails for a while, learning proper technique and gaining a solid foundation in the basics will result in immediate improvements to your riding and will assist you in progressing to more advanced skills and terrain. Foundations Beginner is designed to help you develop strong foundational skills in body positioning and the basics of mountain biking. This class is the place to start building your confidence on 2 wheels.
- Confidently ride green level trails.
- Navigate varied terrain such as roots, rocks and corners.
- Maintain control while braking, descending, and climbing.
Students are responsible for supplying their own bike and equipment for all Evergreen classes & camps.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE based on financial need! Contact email@example.com for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I apply for a scholarship for a camp or class?
- Does Evergreen provide bikes or equipment for camps and classes?
- What do I bring to class / camp?
- Do camps and classes happen rain or shine?
- What is your registration cancellation and refund policy for events and classes?
Roslyn, WA 98941