Do you want to conquer steeper and more technical descents? Come join the Evergreen Instructors as they break down the skills necessary to find confidence on this quintessential PNW terrain. We will focus on rocks, roots, steep terrain and how to negotiate them safely while sessioning local trails. This class will be an excellent follow-up to our Intro to Freeride class.
This is an all Women's class.
A full-face MTB helmet and flat pedals are required for this class.
- Dynamic Body positioning & Balance
- Pumping through Features
- Line Choice
Prerequisites: Progression Sessions, Intro to Freeride, Advanced Cornering, or Foundations in the Air. A full-face MTB helmet and flat pedals are required for this class.
Students are responsible for supplying their own bike and equipment for all Evergreen classes & camps.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I apply for a scholarship for a camp or class?
- Does Evergreen provide bikes or equipment for camps and classes?
- What do I bring to class / camp?
- Do camps and classes happen rain or shine?
- What is your registration cancellation and refund policy for events and classes?
6722 E Upriver Dr
Spokane, WA 99217