Please note: The series takes place once a week over the course 2 weeks:
1: Tuesday, 7/25, 5pm - 8pm
2: Tuesday, 8/1, 5pm - 8pm
Spend 2 sessions covering the skills needed to excel at classic steep, technical, PNW riding. We will focus on rocks, roots, steep terrain and how to negotiate them safely while sessioning local trails. This class will be an excellent follow-up to our Intro to Freeride class. A full-face MTB helmet and flat pedals are required for this class. Session 1 will cover foundational skills and session 2 will be focused on more on-trail application.
A full-face MTB helmet and flat pedals are required for this class.
- Dynamic Body positioning & Balance
- Pumping through Features
- Line Choice
Prerequisites: Progression Sessions, Intro to Freeride, Advanced Cornering, or Foundations in the Air. A full-face MTB helmet and flat pedals are required for this class.
Students are responsible for supplying their own bike and equipment for all Evergreen classes & camps.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I apply for a scholarship for a camp or class?
- Does Evergreen provide bikes or equipment for camps and classes?
- What do I bring to class / camp?
- Do camps and classes happen rain or shine?
- What is your registration cancellation and refund policy for events and classes?
Port Gamble Forest Heritage Park
Kingston, WA 98346