Please note: The series takes place once a week over the course of 3 weeks:
1: Thursday, 6/8, 5:30 - 8pm
2: Thursday, 6/15, 5:30 - 8pm
3: Thursday, 6/22, 5:30 - 8pm
Learned the basics and ready to take your skills out on the trail? Progression Sessions are a ride series for those seeking to improve their skills and become stronger, more confident riders. Each class (3 in total) focuses on 2-3 skills in depth while out on the trails. Riders will receive feedback and guidance from our experienced instructors in a relaxed and fun setting while getting plenty of trail time.
- Review balance, body position, braking, descending
- Climbing, slow speed cornering, shifting
- Trail skills including roll downs and berms
- High-speed cornering
- Obstacle clearing
Prerequisites: Mountain Bike Foundations Level 1/Beginner.
Students are responsible for supplying their own bike and equipment for all Evergreen classes & camps.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE based on financial need! Contact email@example.com for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I apply for a scholarship for a camp or class?
- Does Evergreen provide bikes or equipment for camps and classes?
- What do I bring to class / camp?
- Do camps and classes happen rain or shine?
- What is your registration cancellation and refund policy for events and classes?
Port Gamble Forest Heritage Park
Kingston, WA 98346