Sturdy B Dig Day - CANCELLED
WE'RE CANCELLING THE WORK PARTY DUE TO UNSAFE CONDITIONS - HEAVY WIND AND RAIN. If the weather improves around 10 and you're still interested in doing some work please contact me (Ady) directly. For more info about this dig day contact: Ady Bee Lane at 206-552-6181 or
Join Sturdy B Racing for an all-inclusive everyone-welcome work party. We'll be working on one of the new trails at Raging!!! Woo hoo!!!!
Everyone is welcome! No prior trail work experience is required and all tools will be provided. Please check our list of what to bring below and be prepared for changing weather conditions.
Where to Park/Meet:
The DNR access gate at Raging River: https://goo.gl/maps/GbdFfKHYqkNtLGZR9
What to bring:
- A willingness to get dirty!
- Water, food, snacks and a pack to haul it in.
- Work boots or tough hiking boots (sturdy footwear)
- Rain gear, layers, work attire aka: clothes that look superb when dirty!
- Safety glasses and work gloves if you have them
- A warm change of clothes after a fun filled day!
- Your bike if you'd like to ride the new trail and/or ride out.
Evergreen will provide:
- All the tools
Sturdy B Racing and evo will provide:
- Lunch (Pizza? Probably. We're not fancy.)