Raging Phase 3 New Trail -- 3 Hour Power Work Party
Phase 3 is on!
Join us for a work party on a new trail at the Raging River.
Meet at the exit 27 gate at 4pm here: https://goo.gl/maps/dxNm8XzPA5QuDoSQ8
Start time: 4pm. Be ready to jump in one of the crew leaders' vehicles by 4pm. Bring a bike if you want to ride back down to your vehicle after the work party.
Stop time: 7pm. Back down to vehicles by 730pm. If you bring your bike up, you are free to ride down to your vehicle any time.
What to bring:
- Food and plenty of water.
- Work boots or tough hiking boots (sturdy footwear)
- Weather appropriate clothing.
- Safety glasses and work gloves.
- Bug spray.
What we'll be doing:
- Learning how to build new singletrack trail using an iterative process.
- Building new schweeeet singletrack!
If you have any questions or need additional info, please contact the crew leader at the info above. Or if you prefer to send a private message using the website's messaging system, please include details about the date, work party location, your name, etc. The messaging system doesn't include any of this info.