Raging Phase 3 New Trail Work Party
Phase 3 is on!
Join us for a work party on a new trail at the Raging River.
Meet at the exit 27 gate at 9am here: https://goo.gl/maps/dxNm8XzPA5QuDoSQ8
Start time: 9am. To get to the worksite we will be driving up logging roads. We ask that people prepare to carpool up. If you have a rig that can help shuttle volunteers and bikes to the worksite that you are willing to drive on primitive roads, please bring it. It would be a huge help for our builders, as they can't always fit many folks in their vehicles.
Stop time: 1pm. Back down to vehicles by 130pm. If you bring your bike up, you are free to ride down to your vehicle any time.
What to bring:
- Food and plenty of water.
- Work boots or tough hiking boots (sturdy footwear)
- Weather appropriate clothing.
- Safety glasses and work gloves.
- Bug spray.
What we'll be doing:
- Learning how to build new singletrack trail using an iterative process.
- Building new schweeeet singletrack!
Crew Leader: TBD
More info to come! Stay tuned.