Evergreen Crank Sisters - Beginner/Intermediate Ride at BDOS
This ride is for anyone who identifies as female
Please RSVP at least two hours before the ride and arrive by 4:15 pm. We will leave the parking lot and begin our ride at 4:30 pm.
RSVP / Cancelling RSVP
- Before you RSVP for this ride, please sign the waiver at https//www.evergreenmtb.org/my/waiver The waiver needs to be signed once a year. When you click the link, it will tell youwhether you have signed this year. If not, it will give you a link to sign it.
- Please cancel your RSVP before the ride time if you cannot make the ride. Text the rider leader if you must cancel within two hours of the ride. Please RSVP at least 2 hours before the ride.
- Please perform a COVID symptoms self-assessment:
- Do you have any COVID-related symptoms?
- Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- If you answer yes to any of these questions, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE RIDE and contact the ride leader. If the ride leader is sick, they will contact riders about cancelation.
Trails: We will be riding for 1.5+ hours. Trails will be decided on rider preferences (green and blue trails)
About the Ride/ Grunt Rating: The trails are fast and flowy with roots and punchy hills. The purpose is to have fun!
Directions: BDOS parking lot on Hwy 169. As you're driving south on Hwy 169, the parking lot will be on your left.
Ride leader contact info: Agnieszka (Aggie) Swanson 425-569-9420
Equipment: Please bring a mountain bike in good working order, helmet, gloves, knee and elbow pads, water, and a spare bike tube/flat repair kit. This ride is specifically for MOUNTAIN BIKES. E-bikes are NOT permitted within King Counties Black Diamond Open Space park.
Conditions for cancellation: Heavy wind or lightning. If a ride must be canceled, the ride leader will attempt to contact anyone signed up by 3pm the day before the ride.
Crank Sisters have a no-drop policy with adjusting for rider pace and stops for regrouping.