Sturdy B Dig Day - CCDH
Join Sturdy B Racing for an all-inclusive everyone-welcome work party on CCDH. We'll be working on drainage and general maintenance after this loooooooooong winter. Everyone is welcome! No prior trail work experience is required and all tools will be provided. We encourage people to bring their bikes to help ride in the trail. Please check our list of what to bring below and be prepared for changing weather conditions.
Where to Park/Meet:
What to bring:
- A willingness to get dirty!
- Water, food, snacks and a pack to haul it in.
- Work boots or tough hiking boots (sturdy footwear)
- Rain gear, layers, work attire aka: clothes that look superb when dirty!
- Safety glasses and work gloves if you have them
- A warm change of clothes after a fun filled day!
- Your bike if you'd like to ride the new trail and/or ride out.
Evergreen will provide:
- All the tools
Sturdy B Racing will provide: