Every dollar you give to Evergreen goes back to the trails in one form or another; Advocacy, planning, project development, building new trails, maintaining existing trails, and educating riders are all part of each dollar you give. And when you donate at the Statewide level, these resources are shared by all eight chapters across the state.
How full should your bucket be?
- $50 = A bucket and a shovel
- $100 = A tank of gas for the crew
- $250 = Coordinating a single volunteer work party
- $500 = Four hours of excavator time on a trail
- $1,000 = Completing 200 ft of trail maintenance
The above items represent examples and your donation will do so much more! All funds raised during the Dig In and Give Campaign will be directed to the Statewide level, funding work across Washington.
Please log in if you have a user account on our website (it will speed up this process ;-)