All riders are welcome to enjoy a variety of trails. Registration and all shuttles are located at Chickadee trailhead. A new shuttle option is being offered to Twisp River at 9 am and 11 am. Please note, the route has changed to a 6 mile out and back since there is an impassable creek that crosses the trail. Space is limited to 8 per shuttle for these Twisp River shuttles so sign up early. Additional riders will be shuttled from the Chickadee Trailhead to Thompson Pass where they can select from a variety of trails to enjoy the descent back to the trailhead. Riders may make as many runs as they like while the shuttles are running.
The shuttle day at Sun Mountain is limited to 70 riders so register early. Please note you must provide transportation to and from the Chickadee trailhead.
Registration also includes our new Solstice hat or T-shirt, lunch and post ride snacks and beer (21 and over).
- 8–10 am: Registration packet pick-up and check-in at Chickadee Trailhead located at the intersection of Patterson Lake Road and Thompson Road near Sun Mountain Resort (map link)
- 9 am and 11 am: Twisp River Shuttle leaves – limit 8 per shuttle
- 10 am–2 pm: Singletrack Celebration Shuttles will run from Chickadee Trailhead on Thompson Road to access many Sun Mountain trails
- Noon: Lunch provided at Chickadee Trailhead for Shuttle Day participants
- 1–5 pm: 1 free beer ticket and snacks with additional beer available for purchase
Northup, WA 98862