Please note: The series takes place once a week over the course of 4 weeks.
Learned the basics and ready to take your skills out on the trail? Progression Sessions are a ride series for those seeking to improve their skills and become stronger, more confident riders. Each class (4 in total) focuses on 2-3 skills in depth while out on the trails. Riders will receive feedback and guidance from our experienced instructors in a relaxed and fun setting while getting plenty of trail time.
Areas of Focus:
- Review balance, body position, braking, descending
- Climbing, slow speed cornering, shifting
- Trail skills including roll downs and berms
- High-speed cornering
- Obstacle clearing
PREREQUISITES: Mountain Bike Foundations Level 1/Beginner
Note: Bikes and equipment are not provided for any Evergreen education classes.
- Thursday, 9/1 at 5:00PM - 7:00PM
- Thursday, 9/8 at 5:00PM - 7:00PM
- Thursday, 9/15 at 5:00PM - 7:00PM
- Thursday, 9/22 at 5:00PM - 7:00PM
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE based on financial need. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
26150 SE Issaquah-Fall City Rd
Issaquah, WA 98029