Spend 5 action-packed days of fun in the woods on your mountain bike!
Whether you’re new to riding on dirt or are hoping to gain confidence and skills in the air, over roots, or around berms, this camp is for you!
Join others who also can’t wait to spend all day on the bike. Each day starts off with skill builders and games and ends with trail rides, maximizing time on the bike! Friday will also include basic bike mechanics and giving back to our trails through maintenance and repair.
Participants must be 8-13 years old.
- The Basics: gearing up, braking, shifting, and body position
- Balance: bridges, skinnies, and bike games
- Uphill and Downhill: safer and faster
- Obstacles: logs, roots, and rocks
- Drops and Jumps: small to medium size (1/2 ft - 2 ft high)
- Trail maintenance: Friday will be focused on giving back to the trails we love and learning the basics of trail building
Students are responsible for supplying their own bike and equipment for all Evergreen classes & Camps.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE based on financial need! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
6722 E Upriver Dr
Spokane, WA 99217