Calling all kids ages 6-12! Whether you’re new to riding on dirt or are hoping to gain confidence and skills, this camp is for you! Each day starts off with skill builders and games and ends with trail rides!
Participants must be 6-12 years old
- The Basics: gearing up, braking, shifting, and body position
- Balance: bridges, skinnies, and bike games
- Uphill and Downhill: safer and faster
- Obstacles: logs, roots, and rocks
- Trail maintenance: Wednesday will be focused on giving back to the trails we love and learning the basics of trail building
Students are responsible for supplying their own bike and equipment for all Evergreen classes & Camps. If you are in need of a bike, please let us know and we may be able to provide one for you.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE based on financial need. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
10701 Ski Hill Dr
Leavenworth, WA 98826