Join us for this special partnership with SheJumps to offer a girls-only mountain bike and wild skills camp!
Spend 5 action-packed days of fun in the woods on your mountain bike! Learn skills like riding smoothly over roots, drops and jumps, as well as wilderness skills such as first aid and leave no trace.
Each day starts off with skill builders and ends with trail rides. We will also cover some bike and maintenance skills and of course, plenty of bike games! Be sure to come prepared for lots of fun! Groups will be split by age and ability.
- The Basics: gearing up, braking, shifting, and body position
- Balance: bridges, skinnies, and bike games
- Uphill and Downhill: safer and faster
- Obstacles: logs, roots, and rocks
- Drops and Jumps: small to medium size (1/2 ft - 2 ft high)
- Trail maintenance: learn to preserve your favorite trail
Participants must be 8-13 years old because of the added fitness level and duration of the camps.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Black Diamond Natural Area
Black Diamond, WA