Spend 3 sessions with fellow riders and Evergreen coaches for some fun in the woods on your mountain bike! Classes will be focused on skill development and trail riding.
The intermediate level course will be perfect for those who’ve attended a Dirt Camp or class before or have been riding for a while and want to start incorporating obstacles and more challenges into their riding.
- The Basics: gearing up, braking, shifting, and body position
- Balance: bridges, skinnies, and bike games
- Uphill and Downhill: safer and faster
- Obstacles: logs, roots, and rocks
- Air: Beginning drops and jumps
Class Schedule - 3 sesssions on Wednesdays:
- 9/15 at 4:00-6:00pm
- 9/22 at 4:00-6:00pm
- 9/29 at 4:00-6:00pm
Participants must be 8-13 years old because of the added fitness level and duration of the camps.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE! Contact email@example.com for more details.
26150 SE Issaquah-Fall City Rd
Issaquah, WA 98029