Spend 5 action-packed days of fun in the woods on your mountain bike! Confidently sail over jumps, fly through dirt, and ride smoothly over roots and rocks just like the pros! Technical trickery, jumps, and drops are just some of the skills we work on in these camps.
Each day starts off with skill builders and ends with trail rides. We will also cover some bike and maintenance skills and of course, plenty of bike games! Be sure to come prepared for lots of fun! Groups will be split by age and ability. Here is an overview of what will be learned throughout the week: Participants must be 8-13 years old because of the added fitness level and duration of the camps.
- The Basics: gearing up, braking, shifting, and body position
- Balance: bridges, skinnies, and bike games
- Uphill and Downhill: safer and faster
- Obstacles: logs, roots, and rocks
- Drops and Jumps: small to medium size (1/2 ft - 2 ft high)
- Bike Maintenance: fix-a-flat
- Trail maintenance: learn to preserve your favorite trail
Participants must be 8-13 years old because of the added fitness level and duration of the camps.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE! Contact email@example.com for more details.
26150 SE Issaquah-Fall City Rd
Issaquah, WA 98029