Online registration closes on 6/16 at 11:59pm Pacific Time. Please note you cannot reserve a campsite on site (plus, we expect they'll sell out fast so we recommend reserving early : )
Camp site options:
- Tent (walk-in): $20
- Van/Small Trailer/Small RV: $40
- All site fees include two nights (Fri-Sat); no single-night sales.
- Check-in starts on Friday at 4pm.
- Tent campsites will be walk-in only (min 200'). Parking may not be directly adjacent.
- Spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis on site - no saving of areas for others. If you want to camp together, you must show up together.
- Your van/trailer/RV must fit into a 12x24 space - only one van/trailer/RV per space.
- This is a dry camp - no water, electricity or hookups will be available. Porta-potty toilets will be nearby for your use.
- Only one vehicle per camping registration. Extra vehicles will be allowed to park on-site, or may be directed to off-site overflow parking.
- Please leave your pets at home! We love dogs and trail dogs, but please leave them at home for this one.
Port Gamble Forest Heritage Park
Kingston, WA 98346