Maintenance 101 Tiger MTN brushing
Brushing work parties have begun on the Tiger Mountain trail system and your help is needed and greatly appriciated!
Possible work site Master Link/Timber
The recent sunshine and rain has greatly encouraged the brush to gain control of our trails. We mush take back the trails at all costs!!
I will have basic tasks with loppers and leaf rakes and more complicated tasks like brushcutting and hand sawing. Everyone is encouraged to sign up.
When: August 2nd Wednesday .
End Time: 1:00 PM ( We may end earlier or later depending on participant availabilty. )
Where: Tiger Mountain State Forestat the yellow gate just off HWY 18. ( HERE )
Evergreen will provide the tools. Feel free to bring your own personal tools if you prefer. Loppers and leaf rakes are very useful.
What should you bring?
• Food and plenty of water.
• Work boots or tough hiking boots (sturdy footwear)
• Weather appropriate clothing. Check the forcast before heading out.
• Safety glasses and work gloves. lots of salmonberry stalks and blackberry stalks.
• Maybe a change of clothes after a fun filled day!
Make sure to check about work location details and riding possibilities.
I have included a video of a vicious fight to the death with two rabid wild dogs...winkwink