It’s Go Time.
YOU have the power to build NEW trails.
From your loot comes fresh loam, sweet berms and more singletrack for all! We are counting on you!
Starting today you can schedule your gift for May 8th, Give Big Day to add these trails to our 2019 build season.
• Port Gamble Ride Park, Port Gamble: 8 NEW miles
• Naneum Ridge MTB Trails, Ellensburg: 7 NEW miles
• Ribbed Trail Completion, Leavenworth: 2 NEW miles
• Number 2 Canyon - Phase 2, Wenatchee: 8 NEW miles
• Chickadee Trailhead Expansion - Phase 2, Winthrop: 6 NEW miles
We have 38 miles of trail projects already online and funded across the state, check them out on our projects page. It’s up to you to add 31 miles of NEW trail to our 2019 build plan!
Do you want to do more? Here two awesome ways to boost the building:
• Create a personal fundraiser for Evergreen Go to our #GiveBig page right now build a personal campaign, and get your friends & family to fundraise with you. Or challenge your company to get all staff involved! You have until May 5th to set this up! Epic!
• Donate to the statewide match pool: Having a 1:1 match offer is magic.
Your extra matching gift can significantly impact our campaign outcome. To add your gift to the matching pool please contact Yvonne Kraus by 5pm, May 5th.
Your support builds trails all over the state, from Port Gamble to Camp Sekani, from Yacolt to Chickadee. Our chapter led trail building teams are working everywhere in between! Help make Washington the best place to ride and #BeTheBuilder when you #GiveBig!
Thank you in advance and see you on the (new) trails! Ride On!