Rode last evening after work (5-630) ... parking lot around 1/4 full for how clear it ended up being later in the day which was a surprise after the rains. Couple things;
- everything I rode was in great shape, super sticky and the birms down 2Hi just had some work done on them ... BUTTER SMOOTH, THANKS!
- Movin' On (from clearing around to the top) was awesome ... couple small gopher holes into just a couple turns, no standing water
- Dueces was super fun ... FYI watch out in the double high right hander with loose/wet pine needles
- leaving I passed what had to be 30 people coming in for the evening - secrets out
- Evergreen - super kudos on the kids camp, saw what you guys are doing with the little ones in the clearing, good job!