General - About Evergreen, Classes, Trail Work Parties, Website - General, Website - Calendar
COVID-19 and Evergreen Programs
Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely following guidelines by the CDC, State Government, and local jurisdictions. Our number one priority is the health and safety of our community, trail builders, volunteers, students, and instructors. This page will be kept up to date with the latest information regarding programs, events, and volunteer opportunity restrictions and guidelines. Specific questions should be directed to the contacts listed below.
As a nonprofit , Evergreen's first and foremost priority is to be a responsible leader in the mountain bike community, our members and volunteers, and other trail users. To do our part to keep our community safe and healthy, and in accordance with guidelines from our government partners, Evergreen requires all work parties volunteers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means that a person is at least 14 days post-completion of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine. If you would like to volunteer independently or learn more, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 ESSENTIAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
All individuals participating in Evergreen’s in-person programming must acknowledge and be capable of performing the following functions in order to protect themselves and others from the risks of spreading COVID-19. If an individual cannot perform or is unwilling to follow the following criteria, Evergreen reserves the right to ask the individual to leave the program area and dismiss the individual from future participation.
All participants, volunteers, staff, etc. must:
- Be COVID-19 symptom-free within the 10 days prior to participating in an Evergreen activity; complete daily health survey before entering an Evergreen program area (i.e. symptom chart, temperature, etc.)
- Confirm no contact with individual displaying COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days
- Be able to maintain 6ft physical distance
- Be able to wear a facial mask during program engagement (per the WA State Dept. of Health guidelines and CDC)
All participants, volunteers, staff, etc. will be expected to:
- Wear a mask anytime close contact (less than 6ft) is required, including during any bike checks, times when you're stopped for discussion, or if you come into contact with other trail users.
Work Parties, please contact Bobby Stewart
Education, please contact Kristen McCune
We appreciate your understanding during this challenging time for all of us.