General - About Evergreen, Classes, Trail Work Parties, Website - General, Website - Calendar
COVID-19 and Evergreen Programs
Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely following guidelines by the CDC, State Government, and local jurisdictions. Our number one priority is the health and safety of our community, trail builders, volunteers, students, and instructors. This page will be kept up to date with the latest information regarding programs, events, and volunteer opportunity restrictions and guidelines. Specific questions should be directed to the contacts listed below.
COVID-19 ESSENTIAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
All individuals participating in Evergreen’s in-person programming must acknowledge and be capable of performing the following functions in order to protect themselves and others from the risks of spreading COVID-19. If an individual cannot perform or is unwilling to follow the following criteria, Evergreen reserves the right to ask the individual to leave the program area and dismiss the individual from future participation.
All participants, volunteers, staff, etc. will be expected to:
- Be COVID-19 symptom-free within the 10 days prior to participating in an Evergreen activity; complete daily health survey before entering an Evergreen program area (i.e. symptom chart, temperature, etc.)
- Confirm no contact with individual displaying COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days
- Be able to maintain 6ft physical distance
- Wear a mask anytime close contact (less than 6ft) is required, including during any bike checks, times when you're stopped for discussion, or if you come into contact with other trail users (per the WA State Dept. of Health guidelines and CDC).
- Work parties hosted in King County only; volunteers and staff must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 - a King County mandate requirement. Fully vaccinated means that a person is at least 14 days post-completion of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine.
Education, please contact Kristen McCune
We appreciate your understanding during this challenging time for all of us.