- This ride is for anyone who identifies as female
- Crank Sisters has a no-drop policy.
- Social: Adjacent riders should be able to talk to each other. Riders stay in one group.
About the Trails / Ride / Grunt Rating:
St. Edward & Big Finn are XC trail systems with mostly begineer trails with a few intermediate and one or two which are rated is advanced. Technical features here are roots and short punchy climbs/switchbacks. We can check out the intermediate options if those joining are interested.
Kirkland, Washington Mountain Biking Trails | Trailforks
Restroom: All bathroom options have running water- QFC, St. Edward, and Big Finn.
We will be parking at the back of the QFC lot: QFC Parking POI | Trailforks
RSVP / Cancelling RSVP
1. Before you RSVP for this ride, please sign the waiver at https//.www.evergreenmtb.org/my/waiver. This waiver needs to be signed once a year. When you click the link, it will tell you whether you have signed this year. If not, it will give you a link to sign it.
2. Please cancel your RSVP before the ride time if you can’t make the ride. Text the rider leader if you have to cancel within two hours of the ride. Please RSVP at least 2 hours before the ride.
3. Please perform a COVID symptoms self-assessment
- Do you have any COVID-related symptoms?
- Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- If you answer yes to any of these questions, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE RIDE and contact the ride leader. If the leader is sick, they will contact riders about cancelation.
Ride leader contact info
Leader: Jessica McMillan - Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions about this ride.
- Please bring a mountain bike in good working order, helmet, water for a two hour ride, electrolytes, backpack with some snacks, multi tool, and spare bike tube (or patch kit) and tire levers.
- Bonus items I like in my pack: mini first aid kit, patch kit, master link for my chain, tire pump (hand pump or CO2), and clothing layers if the weather warrants it.
- Bonus items in my car: floor pump, shock pump, chain lube, lip balm, sunscreen, more water and food.
Conditions for cancellation
(heavy wind, lightning, flooding, illness, etc.)
If a ride must be canceled, the ride leader will attempt to contact anyone signed up by 3pm the day before the ride.