If you need to contact all ride attendees, here's how to do it (it's a bit cumbersome at the moment but we're working on a more user-friendly solution).
Please note you must be logged in to perform these steps:
- On the event page: highlight and copy (Ctrl+C or Cmd+C on Mac) the attendees' usernames
- Click on the "My" button at the top >> Private Messaging
- On the Private Messaging screen: click on the Compose link
- In the Compose form: click into the "To" window and paste the usernames (Ctrl+V or Cmd+V on Mac)
- Add commas between the usernames, e.g.: MtnPavlas, biker1, woodyallen
- Type the message
- Click on "Send"
Note: If you are NOT the event organizer and want to send a message to all attendees, including the event organizer, you need to copy/paste (or simply type) his/her username into the "To" field as well (you can find it in the event header).