Methow Valley Singletrack Celebration and Brewfest 2019
Online registration has closed, but don't worry - you can still register on site:
- For the shuttle: Friday (6/21) at 6-8pm at the Winthrop Barn; Saturday (6/22) at 8-10am at Chickadee Trailhead
- For the Brewfest: Saturday (6/22) at 4-8pm at the Winthrop Barn
The 2019 Methow Singletrack Celebration and Methow Valley Brewfest is set to sizzle again in Winthrop, Washington on the weekend of June 22nd and 23rd. Come slake your thirst for quality singletrack and crafty beers. Keep in mind that all that riding and imbibing can be justified as supporting a good cause! Both events are important fundraisers for the Methow Valley Chapter of the Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance and all proceeds from this event support the Methow Chapter's mission to improve mountain biking and trails in the Methow Valley.
Methow Valley Brewfest
Advanced Ticket $25
We are excited to partner with the Old School House Brewery for the 2nd Annual Methow Valley Brewfest in conjunction with the Singletrack Solstice Rides. This quality beer imbibing event kicks off in the barn at 4 pm with over a dozen carefully selected breweries and cideries, including the Old School House Brewery, Kulshan Brewing Company, Single Hill Brewing Company, Boundary Bay Brewing Company and Icicle Brewing Company. The Brewfest will wrap up in the Barn at 8 pm.
At 7 pm we’ll open a beer garden outside the Barn in the Mack Lloyd Park, and our outdoor stage will feature the Marshall Law Band from Seattle--a zany funk-hop musical experience that you don’t want to miss! This second part of the evening will be open to all ages, minus the fenced off beer garden. The event will end at 10 pm.
Women’s Skills Camp
$325 ($300 Evergreen members)
Back for its fourth year is the option to take part in a two-day women-only MTB skills camp taught by Angi Weston and Shanna Powell, who both are certified mountain bike instructors and long-time mountain bikers. These women know their stuff, and will help riders improve their skills, and get more enjoyment out of mountain biking. Your skills camp registration includes morning skills teaching sessions each day, lunch each day, afternoon rides with on-trail coaching and entry to the Methow Valley Brewfest Saturday night. The camp is limited to just 15 participants so be sure to register early. Includes access to the Brewfest!.
Sun Mountain Shuttle
$30 ($25 Evergreen members)
Any mountain biker, male or female, can register for the shuttle day at the Sun Mountain Trails taking place on Saturday, June 22nd. Riders will be shuttled from the Chickadee Trailhead to Thompson Pass where they can select from a variety of trails to enjoy the descent back to the trailhead. Riders may make as many runs as they like while the shuttles are running. The shuttle day at Sun Mountain is limited to 50 riders so register early.
All Access Pass for Shuttle and Brewfest
$50 ($40 Evergreen Members)
Please note online registration ends on 6/20/2019 midnight
- The Red Barn - 51 N Hwy 20 Winthrop, WA 98862
- Methow Cycle & Sport
- Chickadee Trailhead on Thompson Road
Friday, June 21st
- 6:00–8:00 pm: Registration packet pick-up and check-in at The Red Barn located near the west town limits on State Route 20 for Women’s Skills Camp, Singletrack Celebration Shuttle and Brewfest participants
Saturday, June 22nd
Women’s Skills Camp Day 1
- 8:00 am–9:00 am: Registration packet pick-up and check-in at the Red Barn located near the west town limits on State Route 20 for Women’s Skills Camp and Brewfest participants
- 8:30–9:30 am: Women’s Skills Camp participants gather at Methow Cycle & Sport for introductions and an overview of the day
- 9:30 am–12:00 pm: Morning skills and drills in the Winthrop Park, pump track, and softball field
- 12:00–1:30 pm: Women’s Skills Camp participants have lunch and travel to afternoon trail ride locations
- 1:30–4:30 pm: Women’s Skills Camp on-trail skill sessions – various locations at Sun Mountain Chickadee trailhead
- 4:30–5:30 pm: Women’s Skills Camp participants travel/ride back to Methow Cycle & Sport
Singletrack Celebration Shuttle Day
- 8:00–10:00 am: Registration packet pick-up and check-in at Chickadee Trailhead located at the intersection of Patterson Lake Road and Thompson Road near Sun Mountain Resort for Singletrack Celebration Shuttle and Brewfest participants
- 10:00 am–2:00 pm: Singletrack Celebration Shuttles will run from Chickadee Trailhead on Thompson Road to access many Sun Mountain trails (participants must provide transportation to and from the Chickadee trailhead)
- Noon: Lunch (burgers and dogs) provided at Chickadee Trailhead for Singletrack Celebration Shuttle and Brewfest participants
- 4:00-8:00 pm: Brewfest starts at The Red Barn in Winthrop
- 7:00–10:00 pm: Music and beer garden in the park
Sunday, June 23rd
Women’s Skills Camp Day 2
- 8:30–9:00 am: Women’s Skills Camp participants gather at Methow Cycle & Sport for an overview of the day
- 9:00–11:30 am: Morning skills and drills in the Winthrop Park, pump track, and softball field
- 11:30 am–1:00 pm: Lunch and group photo for Women’s Skills Camp participants. Shuttle to afternoon trail ride locations
- 1:00–3:30 pm: Women’s Skills Camp on-trail skill sessions – various locations at Sun Mountain Chickadee trailhead
- 3:30–4:30 pm: Women’s Skills Camp participants travel back to Methow Cycle & Sport for good-bye's
Thank you for joining us for the 2019 Methow Singletrack Celebration, we look forward to sharing with you some of our favorite Methow Valley mountain biking, and making new memories and friends!
Questions/issues during the event?
Call or text: (208) 651-9977