Please note: The series takes place once a week over the course of 4 weeks:
1: Monday, 5/1, 5pm - 7pm
2: Monday, 5/8, 5pm - 7pm
3: Monday, 5/15, 5pm - 7pm
4: Monday, 5/22, 5pm - 7pm
A ride series for younger riders who have some experience but want to improve their skills to become stronger, more confident trail riders. Each class (4 in total) focuses on 2-3 skills - in depth - while out on the trails. Riders will receive feedback and guidance from our experienced instructors in a relaxed and fun setting while getting more trail time and making new friends.
- Review balance, body position, braking, descending
- Climbing, slow speed cornering, shifting
- Trail skills including roll downs and berms
- High-speed cornering
- Obstacle clearing
Prerequisites: Mountain Bike Foundations Level 1/Beginner.
Students are responsible for supplying their own bike and equipment for all Evergreen classes & camps.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE based on financial need! Contact email@example.com for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I apply for a scholarship for a camp or class?
- Does Evergreen provide bikes or equipment for camps and classes?
- What do I bring to class / camp?
- Do camps and classes happen rain or shine?
- What is your registration cancellation and refund policy for events and classes?
8106 Northeast 138th Street
Bothell, WA 98034