Join Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance and Chelsea Murphy (@she_colorsnature) in this class for Black, Indigenous, or women of color who want to learn the basics of mountain biking on trails! This curated affinity space is sure to leave you with new skills, new friends, and a fun day outside!
Whether you're new to riding or have been hitting the trails for a while, learning proper technique and gaining a solid foundation in the basics will result in immediate improvements to your riding and will assist you in progressing to more advanced skills and terrain. Foundations Beginner is designed to help you develop strong foundational skills in body positioning and the basics of mountain biking. This class is the place to start building your confidence on 2 wheels.
This class is open to all who identify as a Black, Indigenous, or woman of color.
- Confidently ride green level trails.
- Navigate varied terrain such as roots, rocks and corners.
- Maintain control while braking, descending and climbing.
Bikes & helmets are available for those who need to borrow them!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I apply for a scholarship for a camp or class?
- Does Evergreen provide bikes or equipment for camps and classes?
- What do I bring to class / camp?
- Do camps and classes happen rain or shine?
- What is your registration cancellation and refund policy for events and classes?
10701 Ski Hill Dr
Leavenworth, WA 98826