Please note: The series takes place once a week over the course of 2 weeks:
1: Saturday, 9/9, 9am - 12pm
2: Saturday, 9/23, 9am - 12pm
Want to start pushing the limits of what you can ride? Interested in stretching your jumping ability and carving berms with ease? This class covers the basics of freeride mountain biking. If you want to build confidence in cornering, speed, and air, this class is for you!
- Body Positioning & Balance
- Technical Descending
- Wheel Lifts
- High speed cornering
Prerequisites: Mountain Bike Foundations Level 2 or Progression Sessions.
Students are responsible for supplying their own bike and equipment for all Evergreen classes & camps.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I apply for a scholarship for a camp or class?
- Does Evergreen provide bikes or equipment for camps and classes?
- What do I bring to class / camp?
- Do camps and classes happen rain or shine?
- What is your registration cancellation and refund policy for events and classes?
26150 SE Issaquah-Fall City Rd
Issaquah, WA 98029