You’ve taken a beginner level class, tested yourself on more advanced trails, but may find yourself struggling to get comfortable and “in the flow” as the terrain gets more challenging. Join us to learn how to apply those foundational skills to more advanced terrain. Increase your confidence, safety, and efficiency in this intermediate-level class. Move more efficiently through corners, feel comfortable when a root is in your way on the up or down, and have fun on the trails!
This class is intended for parents and children to ride and learn together, all recieving coaching on intermediate level skills.
Minimum age for children is 7 years old.
- Confidently ride blue level trails.
- Navigate trail obstacles such as roots, rocks and corners on more advanced terrain.
- Maintain control while braking, descending and climbing on blue level terrain.
Prerequisites: MTB Foundations: Beginner or equivalent riding experience.
Students are responsible for supplying their own bike and equipment for all Evergreen classes & camps.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I apply for a scholarship for a camp or class?
- Does Evergreen provide bikes or equipment for camps and classes?
- What do I bring to class / camp?
- Do camps and classes happen rain or shine?
- What is your registration cancellation and refund policy for events and classes?
26150 SE Issaquah-Fall City Rd
Issaquah, WA 98029