As always, Tokul E is THE best spot for wet weather, winter riding without getting soaked. Work parties will be posted on the Evergreen calendar this winter.
- Flowtron 3000 is running good, but a bit brushy. The builders will be brushing it out soon, as in it's probably done already by the time you read this.
- OGDH is loose and schralpy as always - running good.
- MidTown is good right now, though there's some loose spots and small ruts.
- Upper Crazy Ivan is rideable, but not great at the moment. The crews will be giving it a makeover this winter.
- KGB is unridable at the moment. We'll reopen it this winter
- Lower Ivan is rad as always.