Online registration ends on 6/11/23 at 11:59pm
Learn the skills to improve your cornering and increase speed through the turns. This class is geared for riders who have a solid understanding of the basics and are looking to refine their riding in this specific skill. This class is an excellent follow-up to our Intro to Freeride class and will complement other more advanced classes well.
This is an all Women's class.
Prerequisites: Mountain Bike Foundations Level 2 or Intro to Freeride.
Students are responsible for supplying their own bike and equipment for all Evergreen classes & camps.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE based on financial need! Contact email@example.com for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I apply for a scholarship for a camp or class?
- Does Evergreen provide bikes or equipment for camps and classes?
- What do I bring to class / camp?
- Do camps and classes happen rain or shine?
- What is your registration cancellation and refund policy for events and classes?
Tacoma, WA 98404