Sturdy B Racing Dig Day
Join Sturdy B Racing for an all-inclusive work party on the newest trail being built at Raging River! We will be working on the Canyon Creek "Spicy Blue" DH trail. Everyone is welcome! No prior trail work experience is required and all tools will be provided. We encourage people to bring their bikes to help ride in the new trail. Please check our list of what to bring below and be prepared for changing weather conditions.
Where to Park/Meet:
- Park and meet at DNR Gate just off Exit 27
What to bring:
- A willingness to get dirty!
- Water, food, snacks and a pack to haul it in.
- Work boots or tough hiking boots (sturdy footwear)
- Rain gear, layers, work attire aka: clothes that look superb when dirty!
- Safety glasses and work gloves if you have them
- A warm change of clothes after a fun filled day!
- Your bike if you'd like to ride the new trail and/or ride out.
Evergreen and will provide:
- All the tools
For more info contact: Ady Bee Lane at 206-552-6181 or email@example.com.