Northwest Bicycle -- Olallie Workparty
Join Northwest Bicycle for an Olallie State Park Work Party!
Tasks will include... Riding your bike, finish shaping, packing and re-planting. We need your help to catch back up and stay on schedule.
We still are running two excavators that are increasingly far apart. With that in mind we need at least four volunteers to keep the work party from being cancelled. Call your friends! Let's make some rad trail together!
Make sure to check back here morning of the work party to make sure we have not canceled due to Weather.
Where will we meet?
We will meet at the Cedar Falls Trailhead parking lot at 9:00 AM (Discover Pass Required).
What should I bring?
- Your bike and riding gear
- Water, lunch, snack and a pack to haul it in
- Work boots or tough hiking boots (sturdy footwear if you do not want to work in your bike shoes)
- Rain gear, layers, work attire
- Safety glasses and work gloves if you have them
- Maybe a change of clothes after a fun filled day!
Evergreen will provide:
- All the tools
- Work gloves if you would like them
- Water and a few snacks if you need them