Raging River Build Day
Join Evergreen and help build new sections of trail at Raging River just off Exit 27 on I90.
A partnership between Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance and the Washington Department of Natural Resources, Raging River Phase I trail construction consists of 15+miles of ridgeline trail in a ‘lollipop’ formation, offering riders the option for a loop at the ride midpoint.
Currently, DNR is in the process of constructing an approximately 4-mile stacked loop system out of Exit 27, allowing access to exclusive climbing-only and descent-only trails from the Snoqualmie Point trailhead to the first saddle.
Where to Park/Meet:
▪ Park and meet at 37199 Winery Rd, Snoqualmie, WA 98065 - Discover Pass Required
What to bring:
▪ A willingness to get dirty!
▪ Water, snack, and a pack to haul it in.
▪ Work boots or tough hiking boots (sturdy footwear)
▪ Rain gear, layers, work attire aka: clothes that look superb when dirty!
▪ Safety glasses and work gloves if you have them
▪ Maybe a change of clothes after a fun filled day!
Evergreen will provide:
▪ All the tools
▪ Work gloves if you would like them
▪ Water and a few snacks if you need them