Tiger Mountain Cleanup - Joyride
Hello Everyone! Wednesday we will be tackling cleanup on Joyride. This mostly involves clearing blowdowns and debris but may also include drain and other work depending on how many volunteers we get. This event will involve chainsaws and backpack blowers so be sure to come prepared with ear protection and all your equipment if you are a certified sawyer. ALL volunteers should bring ear and eye protection!
Start time: 10:00 AM is when we will meet at the staging area.
End Time: 2:00 but event may end earlier or later depending on participant availabilty.
Where: Tiger Mountain State Forest at the lower lot off of HWY 18.
-We will carpool if possible and drive in as a caravan to the worksites.
What should you bring?
• A willingness to get dirty!!!
• Backpack with lunch, snack, and plenty of water
• Work boots or tough hiking boots (sturdy footwear)
• Rain gear, layers, work attire aka: clothes that look superb when dirty!!!
• Safety glasses and work gloves, if you have them
- EAR PROTECTION!
• Maybe a change of clothes after a fun filled day!
• Your bike for some possible "product testing" when we are done working... or to ride the
beautiful trails you help us create and maintain!!! Make sure to check in with your Crew Chief
Evergreen will provide all of the tools. Feel free to bring your own if you have personal tools you prefer to use. Sawyers will be providing their own equipment.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out!