Raging River Friday Work Parties
Hello Everyone! Every Friday we will be digging at Raging River weather permitting. The Raging Ridge climbing trail will be the main focus for the next few work parties. Clearing debris from the tread and the drains is our main goal. We will be at a resonable elevation so bring a warm, extra layer, to get started in. All skill levels are welcome.
When: Every Friday.
Start time: 9:00 AM is when we will meet at the staging area.
End Time: 3:00 PM but event may end earlier or later depending on participant availabilty.
Where: Raging River State Forest ( click HERE ) at the DNR gate near Snoqualmie Point Park.
-Please park along Winery Rd. We will carpool if possible and drive in as a caravan to the worksites.
Evergreen will provide all of the tools. Feel free to bring your own if you have personal tools you prefer to use. Pointed shovels are very usefull.
What should you bring?
• A willingness to get dirty!!!
• Backpack with lunch, snack, and plenty of water
• Work boots or tough hiking boots (sturdy footwear)
• Rain gear, layers, work attire aka: clothes that look superb when dirty!!!
• Safety glasses and work gloves, if you have them
• Maybe a change of clothes after a fun filled day!
• Your bike for some possible "product testing" when we are done working... or to ride the
beautiful trails you help us create and maintain!!!
Make sure to check in with your Crew Chief about work location details and riding possibilities.
If you have any questions please reach out!